Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another Necklace

I've been back at my art table, creating a few more necklaces. I made this last week using browns, mauves, and beige. It sounds plain, but it really isn't. The center beads are colored fresh-water pearls. I love how they are unevenly shaped and hang vertically. They're real smooth and feel nice on your neck. I think the colors make me think of Fall weather. Here in Florida, we've been having stormy wet days. It's keeping the temperature in the low 80's, and we may have even broken 78. That's cool for us! I guess Fall is coming.

You can see this necklace for sale in my Etsy shop here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these colors! I'm working on a bracelet with purples and mauves, so I was happy to see your lovely necklace for color inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! ♥