Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Continuum -- More Art to See

In my last post, I didn't mention what my role was with Continuum. I helped to jury in the art, helped on the printed program with an artist statement from every artist, and helped to place the art. Then once all the fun events started, I greeted people, answered any questions, and helped where ever was needed during the events. Then after each event, of course, we swept and mopped and cleaned up the space. Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes, sweeping and mopping is included when you run a gallery. Here are a few more photos of the events.









The best part about working at a gallery is inviting your friends and seeing them there!




We work hard, and we play hard!

1 comment:

Joyce's Journey said...

This looks wonderful!!! Great pix!