Thursday, March 31, 2011

A-Z Blogging Challenge


I'm starting a challenge tomorrow for the month of April, where I will be posting 26 times -- the topics will start with each letter of the alphabet, starting with A. Over 900 other bloggers from across the world are joining me. You can find the complete list of participants here. I've gone through a lot of the list, which is heavy with fiction writers. I'm an artist, and I follow a lot of artist blogs. But since I'm a blogger, then I'm a writer, too (yes-- and you are, too). A lot of the writers post entries about marketing your writing, developing a following, and sticking with the task of producing written pages. All artists can relate to that: keep making art, use your social networking and other venues to get noticed, and market your work.

Please go through this list and visit some new blogs. You'll likely find something very interesting. Please leave them a comment.

Stop by my blog this month -- I'll be posting every day except Sundays, which will amount to 26 posts. And if you want me to stop by yours, send me a link.

As I watch the news and see that the northeast part of the U.S. is gearing up for more snow, I'll leave you with a recent photo of a brilliant sunset where I live.

1 comment:

Arlee Bird said...

Good words. You'll do well in this Challenge I'm sure.

Lee